From:
Sylvia Jadczak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sylvia Jadczak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2022 11:31:06 -0400
I have a group of reluctant high school readers who are looking for books
about other places and cultures.  They want books that help them understand
countries and issues that are currently in the news. Any suggestions?

I am reading This Is Why We Lie by Gabriella Lepore

--
she/her/hers
Sylvia Jadczak