From:
Olga Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olga Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2013 13:38:47 -0400
Kim,

You only need an Amazon account to download ebooks in the Kindle format. You
can download ebooks in the ePUB format to an iPad with only a library card.
If you run an advance search in the Maine InfoNet Download Library, you can
choose narrow by format.

What you need is to have access to an iPad, for the iPad to have an internet
connection, to have the OverDrive app loaded on and for the child to have
login info for, or the ability to create an Adobe Digital Editions account,
a requirement to download ePUB books.

Olga Zimmerman
Library Technician

Camden Public Library