From:
Renee Burkett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Renee Burkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2022 13:27:15 -0500
I saw this advertised by Atlantic Black Box, though I think it's a
Massachusetts Historical Society program.

The info page reads: " Too often public history organizations have believed
that there were not enough records to give voice to enslaved people and
other underrepresented voices from America’s past."
Looks excellent and just the thing for many of us working in the sphere of
Maine's public + community history.

https://www.masshist.org/events/challenging-assumptions-telling-underrepresented-history-0

--
Renée L. Burkett (she/her)
Archivist/Special Collections Librarian

ARCHIVES ONLINE | biddefordhistory.com * mcarthurarchives.org
BIDDEFORD COVID19 COMMUNITY ARCHIVE | biddefordc19.omeka.net