From:
Betsy Paradis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betsy Paradis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:30:42 -0500
Why do think this is not legit?  That is the email address for the
Spaulding Memorial Library. according to their website.  It wasn't sent
just to you, but to all of MeLibs.  It might not be the best way to do the
request, but I don't think it's spam.
Betsy

--

Betsy Paradis

Local History and Special Collections Librarian

Bangor Public Library

145 Harlow St.

Bangor, ME 04401

(207) 947 8336 ext. 106

"*Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet*." - Stephen
Hawking