From:
Danielle Fortin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Danielle Fortin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2022 09:45:12 -0500
This was shared with me and I'm sure there are some who would be interested!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-newslitcamp-misinformation-tickets-220159582237?aff=Twitter

What is NewsLitCamp: Misinformation?
NewsLitCamp is an immersive, free professional learning experience
primarily for middle and high school educators. It features topical
sessions (selected with input from participants) led by journalists and
news literacy experts, designed to develop expertise in news literacy
education, share specialized teaching resources and provide a
behind-the-scenes view of the news reporting process.

**This event is NOT sponsored by YSS or MLA**

--
Danielle Fortin, she/her
Teen Services Librarian