From:
Danielle Fortin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Danielle Fortin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2022 13:00:28 -0500
I use SignUp.com for the teens that volunteer with me. They can select any
shifts I have enabled and create their own schedules, which is really nice.
Each week an email goes out to people who have signed up for shifts and I
get one that details which shifts have been filled. You can send out
invitations to people and give them their own links. There are paid
versions, but I just use the free options.

--
Danielle Fortin, she/her
Teen Services Librarian