From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2021 15:00:00 -0500
Hello. This email is to alert you to the next program in Thomas Memorial
Library's ongoing virtual Maine Wildlife series, which will be taking place
tomorrow night, *Tuesday, December 28th at 6:30pm. *Join us for: *Baby,
It's Cold Outside: Winter Wildlife Adaptations**, with the Center for
Wildlife!*

*Our wild animal friends do not have the convenience of turning up the
thermostat during the winter months. Instead, they have developed a variety
of amazing adaptations to sustain themselves through our harsh New England
winters. Join Thomas Memorial Library and the Center for Wildlife educators
and their non-releasable wildlife ambassadors as we learn about regional
animal species that call New England home during the winter months and what
behaviors and adaptations they use to survive! *

This event is free and open to all. Registration is required so that we can
send you a Zoom link to join. You can register here:
https://www.thomasmemoriallibrary.org/maine-wildlife-series-3/.

We encourage you to sign up for this program and to please help us spread
the word about it to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks for your
help with this and we hope to see you tomorrow night. Stay safe, be well
and have a wonderful day.

--Andy Ryer

--
Andrew J. Ryer