From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2021 09:00:00 -0500
Hello. This email is to alert you to a brand new program series at Thomas
Memorial Library which will be debuting this *Thursday, December 2nd at
5:00pm. *If you enjoy deep listening, great storytelling, creative thinking
and engaging conversation, join us for: *Pod Complex: A TML Podcast
Listening Club.*

*Love the idea of a book club, but don’t have the time for all that
reading? Addicted to podcasts, but wish you had someone to discuss your
favorite episodes with? Join us for Pod Complex, TML’s brand new Podcast
Listening Club! Each month we’ll feature a different podcast to listen to
and dissect together. We’ll explore a wide variety of podcasts on all
different topics, in all different styles and then turn a critical eye on
them as we discuss each month’s fresh selection. Listen on your own time at
home, or join us for the first hour as we listen together, with a lively
discussion to follow in the second hour. Come hear what’s going on at TML!*
Pod Complex will meet monthly on the first Thursday of the month. This
event is free and open to all. Registration is required so that we can send
you a Zoom link to join. You can register to join us here:
https://www.thomasmemoriallibrary.org/23329-2/.

We encourage you to sign up for this program and to please help us spread
the word about it to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks for your
help with this and we hope to see you on Thursday night. Stay safe, be well
and have a wonderful day.

--Andy Ryer

--
Andrew J. Ryer