From:
Danielle Fortin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Danielle Fortin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2021 10:23:47 -0500
Hi Everyone!!

Every Wednesday at McArthur we do a Facebook live called Book Talk Live,
where we talk about books (and other things).
Today on Book Talk Live we are planning to chat about books, authors,
movies, etc that we are thankful for. We're also hoping to share material
others are thankful for. If you'd like us to feature your items reply and
we will mention your items!
(BTL is Wednesdays at 3:00 pm, so this is time-sensitive, lol.)
(Also, if you want to join DM me, lol)

--
Danielle Fortin, she/her
Teen Services Librarian