From:
Debra Lay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debra Lay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2021 16:08:02 -0500
Hello,
We’ve been hovering around $150 for Zoom sessions and about the same for
in-person when there is a fee. Most come in higher but I share that we are
a non-profit and the quickly come down in price. Hope this is helpful.
Best,
Debra

--
Debra Lay, Library Director
Vose Library <http://www.voselibrary.org>

*Serving the community of Union, Maine*

*advancing learning, inspiring curiosity, enriching lives, and promoting
community*

follow us on
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/voselibrary/>
&