From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2021 14:00:00 -0400
Hello. This email is to alert you to the next program in Thomas Memorial
Library's ongoing virtual Maine Wildlife series, which will be taking place
tomorrow night, *Thursday, October 21st at 6:30pm. *Join us for: *Bird
Sounds and How to Remember Them, with Maine Audubon!*

*In this third installment of our birding series with Maine Audubon we’ll
dive into the world of Maine bird sounds. We’ll learn the different types
of sounds that birds make, and then learn how to identify and remember
several of Maine’s most familiar and musical species. Join Thomas Memorial
Library and Maine Audubon as we explore the fascinating world of bird
sounds all around us. We look forward to seeing you there!*

This event is free and open to all. Registration is required so that we can
send you a Zoom link to join. You can register here:
https://www.thomasmemoriallibrary.org/23120-2/.

We encourage you to sign up for this program and to please help us spread
the word about it to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks for your
help with this and we hope to see you tomorrow night. Stay safe, be well
and have a wonderful day.

--Andy Ryer

--
Andrew J. Ryer