From:
Josh Tiffany <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Josh Tiffany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2021 15:17:55 -0400
For details about the Adult Services / Reference Librarian position, please
visit:

https://bit.ly/3hnmXvt

Thanks to those who pointed out the error.

Best,

Josh

Joshua Tiffany, MLIS

Director - Gray Public Library

Minerva Executive Board Member / Treasurer

Chair - Minerva Cataloging Committee

Minerva Circulation Standards Member

In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life.  It goes
on.  - Robert Frost

  _____

This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any
electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be
considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public record
requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law (Title 1,
401-521 of the Maine Revised Statutes).