From:
Louise Capizzo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Louise Capizzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2021 17:47:55 +0000
I had so many informative responses to my question asking how to support new families moving to Maine from Afghanistan. All those who took time to write, it is one of the reasons I love the Maine library community. Thank you.

Greetings,

I was asked to share links of where to purchase bilingual titles.

https://hijabilibrarians.com/

https://www.languagelizard.com

https://imyourneighborbooks.org/community/afghan-afghan-american/

It was also suggested I contact Reza Jalali who could offer suggestions on best resources.  Reza can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Enjoy the weekend.

Louise

Louise Capizzo

Youth Services Manager