From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2021 12:00:00 -0400
Hello. This email is to alert you to the next program in Thomas Memorial
Library's ongoing virtual Maine Wildlife series, which will be taking place
tonight, *Tuesday, August 24th at 6:30pm. *Join us for: *Turkey Vultures:
Nature's Cleanup Crew!*

*Scavengers like the turkey vulture often carry an unearned negative
reputation as dirty or mischievous. In actuality, they are a vital part of
the food web that break down animal matter and halt diseases in their
tracks! Join Thomas Memorial Library and Center for Wildlife to learn more
about these fascinating animals. Meet Violet, the Center for Wildlife’s
outgoing non-releasable turkey vulture education ambassador and learn about
her natural history as well as her personal story. We look forward to
seeing you there!*

This event is free and open to all. Registration is required so that we can
send you a Zoom link to join. You can register here:
https://www.thomasmemoriallibrary.org/maine-wildlife-series-3/.

We encourage you to sign up for this program and to please help us spread
the word about it to anyone you know who may be interested (regardless of
where in the world they are located). Thanks for your help with this and we
hope to see you tonight. Stay safe, be well and have a wonderful day.

--Andy Ryer

--
Andrew J. Ryer
Community Engagement Manager