From:
Library Director <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Library Director <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2021 14:32:25 -0400
Hi everyone, I’m hoping you can help me.

I have a young patron here who is looking for a book he once read, but he doesn’t remember the title. He thinks it’s at least 10 years old, and about 200 pages long. The plot was about an apprentice potion maker in England who is looking for the location of the elixir of life. The teacher gets kidnapped at one point.

The title may well be The Potion-Maker’s Apprentice by Janette Wilson, but my patron didn’t think the cover looked correct.

Isabel Turk
Director
Parsons Memorial Library
27 Saco Rd.