Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2021 13:13:27 -0400
We had author Jack Flowers here last Thursday evening to discuss his book
"Rat Six", which is a novel based on his experiences as a tunnel rat in
Vietnam.  Everyone was thoroughly engaged in Jack's talk. He has a unique
approach to discussing his book that everyone enjoyed. We would recommend
Jack's presentation.

Jack lives in Auburn and would be happy to do more author talks at
libraries. He can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Darcel DeVou

Circulation Manager

Gray Public Library

5 Hancock St.

Gray, ME 04039

This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any
electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be
considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public record
requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law (Title 1,

401-521 of the Maine Revised Statutes).