From:
Jennifer Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2021 14:02:11 -0400
Hello, all,

Just spreading the word that our library has our large annual
fundraising event coming up this Saturday! The Bahre auto collection
will be on display for its once-yearly viewing - it's a must-see
collection for all car enthusiasts. There will also be a craft fair,
live music, and lunch available. The event is located in South Paris and
is happening this Saturday from 9AM-5PM, rain or shine. I hope some of
you can join us! We'd also appreciate you spreading the word to others
who might be interested.

https://fb.me/e/OMwkJ5O9 <https://fb.me/e/OMwkJ5O9>

http://www.hamlin.lib.me.us/founders_day.html
<http://www.hamlin.lib.me.us/founders_day.html>