From:
Nicole Rancourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicole Rancourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2021 12:59:24 +0000
At this year’s Readers Retreat we’ll be diving into Chinua Achebe’s landmark novel, Things Fall Apart.  It’s a chance to hear great speakers talking about this incredible book – and also an opportunity to meet other people and talk it all over with them in small groups.

Who’s speaking?  Find out on our website at https://mainehumanities.org/program/things-fall-apart/

Sessions run Thursday and Friday evening and Saturday daytime, May 6, 7, 8.

Regular Price tickets are $60; True Cost tickets are $120 – but we invite you to register for half off the regular price!

Get tickets now on Eventbrite:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/readers-retreat-things-fall-apart-tickets-141473760827

Choose ‘enter promo code’ and type in ‘Teachers/Librarians’ for your half-price ticket.

Hope to see you there!!

~Nicole
On behalf of the MHC Program Team

Nicole Rancourt (she/her)
Program Manager
Maine Humanities Council<https://mainehumanities.org/>
674 Brighton Ave. | Portland, ME | (207) 773-5051
- Home of the Harriet P. Henry Center for the Book -