From:
Sylvia Jadczak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sylvia Jadczak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2021 11:20:36 -0500
I would like to replace some of my furniture with chairs with tablet arms.
I would prefer a chair that is vinyl or other material that can be wiped
down.  Does anyone have any suggestions for reasonably priced, durable
items?

I am reading The Talented Miss Farwell by Emily Gray Tarbowe

--
Sylvia Jadczak
Messalonskee High School Library