From:
Mary-Lou Boucouvalas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary-Lou Boucouvalas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2019 12:00:35 -0400

Good Morning All

I received this message from Debbie Lennon, Managing Partner of Sandy Pines
"Glampground" in Kennebunkport.

If anyone is interested in doing this or you know of someone who would be a
fabulous storyteller for this event, could you please contact Deb directly.
The site for Sandy Pines is very lovely.  The tents are amazing and someone
(whoever goes) would be able to stay the night in one of their premier
tents.

Thanks so much for your help.

Mary-Lou Boucouvalas

Library Director