From:
Kaitlin Covel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kaitlin Covel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2022 21:14:52 +0000
Greetings, library land!

I would love feedback regarding story walks from those of you who have enjoyed doing them in the past. Does anyone have any resources or recommendations they would like to share? I know in a Zoom meeting last fall, several librarians mentioned that they had story walk kits that they would be willing to lend. If anyone still has story walks available that they would like to loan via van delivery, please contact me off-list.

Thank you all in advance!

Kaitlin Covel
Head Librarian
Newport Cultural Center