From:
Alice Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alice Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2018 07:05:18 -0400
Hello. I also buy from Amazon and simply sent in a tax exempt status form
provided to me by the town.. I did not have to specify the purchasing
source nor description of property. When I make a purchase, it
automatically considers it tax exempt, but if  I am purchasing an item that
is not designated for the library, I can uncheck the box on the screen
(upper right corner as I recall) and it does not go through as tax exempt.
That is sort of an honor system..   Are you making an account with the
library name? That may be different. I order items under my own name and
get reimbursed.
Alice   Dr. Shaw Memorial Library Mt. Vernon