Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2021 12:00:00 -0500
Sender:
From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Hello. This email is to alert you to a new program at Thomas Memorial
Library which will be taking place this *Tuesday, December 14th at
6:30pm. *Join
us for: *Artist's Books 101!*

*What is an “artist’s book?” The simple definition is “art in book form,”
but the talented artists who work in this unusual medium regularly take the
concept of a book to a whole new level. The current exhibit in the Stier
Family gallery features “artists’ books” that honor famous Maine women.
Join the artists whose works are featured in the exhibit for this
introduction to the basics of how artist’s books are made. You’ll learn
about tips, techniques, and resources available to you as the artists
present brief demonstrations of how to create various types of artist’s
books.*
This event is free and open to all. Registration is required so that we can
send you a Zoom link to join. You can register here:
https://www.thomasmemoriallibrary.org/artists-books-101/.

We encourage you to sign up for this program and to please help us spread
the word about it to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks for your
help with this and we hope to see you on Tuesday night. Stay safe, be well
and have a wonderful day.

--
Andrew J. Ryer
Community Engagement Manager