Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2016 11:37:38 -0400
Sender:
From:
Lee Koenigs <[log in to unmask]>
Good Steamy Morning All,

Libby has an incomplete set of Maine Reports (the determinations of cases
brought before Maine’s Supreme Court).  The oldest volume we have was
published in 1828.  The pre-1900 volumes (I believe) are calfskin bound
with text blocks in decent condition but with front/back covers and spines
in varying condition from poor (not intact) to fair (intact). As these are
available through the Hathi Trust, etc. digitally, I don’t (although it
breaks my little historian heart) have the shelf space to keep them and we
have no storage.  Before I move them out the door, is there anyone out
there who would like them and has space, hahahahahahaha, in their library
for them?  I would really prefer to find them a good home prior to turning
them over to an uncertain future via our Book Shed--  Also, yes, I’ve
already checked pricing out there in the world (ebay) and with like
condition, pricing is about $25 for 6  volumes—this is too small a return
for the time/effort equation to work for us.

I do have a full listing if anyone is interested--

Lee M. Koenigs

Library Director

Libby Memorial Library

Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064