Sender:
From:
Siobhan Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:00:46 -0400
 Hi,
I had a patron ask about a book they don't know the title of and they don't
know the author.  She read it over Christmas at an LL Bean store. She said
it was by a Maine author.  It is about a little bird who is ready to leave
the nest.  She described it as a decision he was excited about - the wind
beneath his wings - and scared of.
Does this ring a bell?  If so, please email me the information so I can
help this patron.
Thank You,
Siobhan

Siobhan Ryan