Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:19:32 +0000
From:
Jane Babbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
When we bought beanbag chairs for our children's room several years
ago, I raved about what a great company Heavenly Bean Bags (in
Belfast; www.heavenlybeanbags.com) was.

But they're even better than I knew! On Saturday they arrived to plump
up our beanbags and give them new life. They're now like new, and
still show no signs of wear after 5 years or so. No charge.

I tell you, if you need beanbag chairs, get them from this fine
family-owned Maine company!

Jane

--
Jane G. Babbitt