Sender:
From:
"Brochu, Mary L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 16:35:32 +0000
Good Morning,

For those libraries that are scheduled to receive van delivery today  -  The service is still up and running. I have been keeping Freedom Xpress updated on library closures, as much as I can. Lots of libraries have notified of their closures utilizing the van delivery feedback form: http://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/interlib/illfeedback.htm  , and I thank you all for that! It is the best way for FX to get the info to their drivers quickly. Wishing you all safe travels!

Thank You,

Mary Brochu
Office Associate II
Maine State Library