Sender:
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2022 11:17:36 -0400
From:
Lee Koenigs <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Visser, Marijke A" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone!

A few interesting “boots on the ground” realizations regarding “Gender
Queer”.  In the spirit of transparency I will say that we do not have this
book in our collection…yet.  However, my curiosity piqued, I looked at the
MILS catalog and found two libraries that had it, both copies are currently
checked out and one has a hold as well.  MaineCat has 38 copies, only three
of which are showing available, the rest checked out and/or with pending
holds.  Further poking around found that this title is available on the
ComicsPlus platform, with immediate access.  If you have patrons interested
in this title, perhaps point them in that direction.

Apparently it really is true that *there is no bad publicity*.

Enjoy your weekend--

Lee M. Koenigs

Library Director

Libby Memorial Library