Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2022 19:05:12 +0000
Sender:
From:
Lisa Auriemma <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all, quick question about MSLN to all the better functioning minds in the library ether.

Our Town Council had decided to use our meeting room for monthly Council meetings.

They live stream the meetings on Facebook, is there any reason why they could not use our network to do this?

I would think its ok, because they are having meeting in the library building i.e., we are hosting them,  but I wanted to check just in case.

Thanks for the help, Lisa A.

Lisa Auriemma, Library Director
Winslow Public Library
136 Halifax Street