Announcement: Newly updated with funding from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, dPlan℠ | ArtsReady℠ (dplan.org) is an online emergency preparedness and response tool for the arts and cultural heritage sectors. It allows any organization—regardless of size, scope, or discipline—to assess and respond to risks and to create a customized disaster preparedness and response plan.
dPlan | ArtsReady guides small and large organizations through the necessary steps for effective disaster planning. The updated tool includes:
* An intuitive interface that is optimized for viewing on a mobile phone
* Guided planning for risk assessment and preparedness actions
* Information for response and recovery in disasters large and small
* Cloud storage of your critical files for disaster response and business continuity
* Expert resources vetted by NEDCC and ArtsReady
* Migration of saved data from the original dPlan version to the new interface
* Printable versions of your disaster plan for when technology is down
* Three levels of read/write/edit permissions
To maintain continued updates, the tool is subscription-based with a fee of $59.40/year ($4.95/month). Bulk orders for organizations such as consortiums or state institutions can be purchased with a 10% discount. Please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to arrange a bulk purchase.
For arts organizations, a limited number of 1-year free subscriptions are available. Please fill out this form to receive a discount code: https://bit.ly/dplanartsready.
Create an account or update current emergency preparedness plans at dplan.org.
If you have additional questions, please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Northeast Document Conservation Center
Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>