Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2022 11:08:30 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Andrea DeBiase <[log in to unmask]>
*"The Birds of Carrabassett Valley"*

*Join us for a powerpoint presentation on **Friday, July 15, 2022 @
4:30**in the Begin Family Community Room at the Carrabassett Valley
Public Library & Community Center***

*Nick Lund is Advocacy & Outreach Manager at Maine Audubon, where he
helps pass legislation and other policies to protect Maine's wildlife
and habitat. He's also a writer, appearing in Audubon Magazine, the
Washington Post, Portland Phoenix, National Parks, the Maine Sportsman,
and Down East, and recently publishing /The American Birding Association
Field Guide to the Birds of Maine /and /The Ultimate Biography of
Earth/. He'll talk about the unique and fascinating birds found around
Carrabassett, from the valley floor to the top of Sugarloaf. There will
be time for questions and r**efreshments. Call 237-3535 for more
information.*

*
*

I am trying to figure out how I can have the in-person program and use
the OWL to share via zoom. Can anyone walk me through this?

Set up Owl so it stays facing the presenter. Connect the OWL to
presenter's computer, and at the same time he is connected to the LCD
projector. Planning to practice ahead of time.

Thank you!

Andrea*
*

--
Andrea DeBiase
Library Director

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. ~Jorge Luis Borges