Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2022 17:53:28 -0400
From:
Lee McCartin <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to give everone a "heads"up on a great program we had last
saturday.
Liza Gardner Walsh (author and school librarian) from Camden visited
us and had the children enthralled with her "Fairy House Construction"
program. We had an overflowing crowd of kids that learned about
fairies, how to attract fairies, and explained to them the rules of
the forest. They all made their own fairy house out of wood, sticks,
and various items found in the woods.The adults loved it too! She is
highly recommended! You can find info on her website
lizagardnerwalsh.com.

Lee

Lee McCartin
Simpson Memorial Library