Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2022 12:15:23 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Andrea DeBiase <[log in to unmask]>
Good afternoon...it is snowing here!

We are one hour from Canadian border, I have been asked if we need to
have a covid test to enter. My search has shown that one must use the
ArriveCAN app and upload proof of vaccination within 72 hours of entry.

Is there any other info I should know?

Thank you!

Andrea

--
Andrea DeBiase
Library Director

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. ~Jorge Luis Borges