Sender:
From:
Benjamin Phinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2022 12:01:28 -0500
We are investigating purchasing a door counter for our library and I was
wondering if others had experiences with products they'd like to share with
us?

Due to the logistics of our main entryway, we are focusing on battery
powered options. Through regular library supply channels I'm really only
seeing one option which is a product called the OmniCounter Pro Wireless.

https://www.trafsys.com/traf-sys-omnicounter-pro-wireless/

There are other retail oriented options out there as well. Just wanted to
ask the open question if anyone has a battery powered door counter, and if
so which one and do you have any positive or negative things to say about
it?

Thanks!
--
Ben Phinney