Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2022 11:54:44 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Debbie Lozito <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,

I'm asking this for a patron who volunteers with Bangor Senior College.

They are looking for people to teach/facilitate a spring session on
Children's Lit. They understand that's a broad topic and have suggested
challenged books, LGBTQ inclusion, racial equality, Caldecott/Newbery
selections, how illustrations come together-anything really. Six 2-hour zoom
sessions and they're happy to have folks do just one or all six.

If this sounds like something you'd just love to do, contact me off list.

Thanks for reading!

~Debbie

Debbie Lozito, director

Edythe Dyer Community Library