Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2022 11:47:21 -0500
Sender:
From:
Kim McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
I had a call from a patron who is having trouble with the Cloud Library. He
and his wife aren’t showing any history and he’s not able to download a
book at this time. It gave him a save for later option. I pulled up the
Cloud Library App on my phone and I experienced the same issues. I
uninstalled the app from my phone and reinstalled it. I then got a login
failed try later message. Has anyone else been experiencing issues with the
Cloud Library?