Sender:
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2022 10:12:06 -0500
From:
Sonya Durney <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Greetings,

MLA Annual Conference is taking place May 23-24, 2022, at Sunday River. Our
theme this year is TRUSTED.

We truly look forward to reconnecting with everyone and learning from each
other. Please consider presenting, we know lots of Maine librarians are
doing innovative things and contributing in a variety of ways to our
communities. Your peers want to hear about it!  *Fill in the this form by
2/25
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCobU9rnX2mnxYYhql8jYN6hBZ9k8U6D1bkmiA1tCsnUnhMA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
submit a session proposal.

Applications will be accepted through Feb 25th. Accepted programs will be
notified in the first week of March.

Keynote speaker: Deborah Caldwell-Stone of the ALA Office for Intellectual
Freedom.
Another keynote speaker: TBA. Stay tuned, we have some exciting prospects!
The MaineInfonet pre-conference will be held Sunday, May 22.

 The MLA Annual Conference is May 23rd and 24th. Mark your calendar.

Questions? Just ask!

Thank you,
Sonya
*Sonya Durney, MLIS*
Vice-President| Maine Library Association
PhD Candidate | Muskie School of Public Service
Cell: (207) 347-1870
Zoom: https://une.zoom.us/my/sdurney
*Connect on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sonya-durney/12/672/501/>*