Sender:
From:
Kim McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2022 16:28:50 -0500
The Libby Memorial Library in Old Orchard Beach invites you to join us on
Saturday, February 5th at 10 AM for the second offering in our virtual
Astronomy series presented by Shawn Laatsch from the Versant Power
Astronomy Center.

Planet Parade - Solar System Explorations

Take a virtual trip through our solar system and explore each of the
planets along with their moons, the Sun, asteroids and comets.   Learn how
the fascinating history of spacecraft missions have helped us understand
our place in space and hear about exciting missions planned for the future.
Grade level 1st-8th.

https://maine.zoom.us/j/88979372375?pwd=OHZTWmVhKzdVT1RicEZEaW9JMXVmZz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://maine.zoom.us/j/88979372375?pwd%3DOHZTWmVhKzdVT1RicEZEaW9JMXVmZz09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1632415880989344&usg=AOvVaw3b-vlZqeByM1vanTjy0SWM>

Password: 943036

Please feel free to pass this on to your staff and patrons.

Kim McLaughlin, Juvenile Services

Libby Memorial Library

www.ooblibrary.org