Sender:
From:
Monroe Community Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2022 10:21:12 -0500
We need to replace our inkjet printer and would appreciate recommendations
from other small libraries.   The new printer will be used lightly by the
library and will also be made available to the public for printing and
copying.  We've been leaning towards an all-in-one B&W laser printer.  Any
advice out there?

Thank you!

--
Andrea Stark, Director