Sender:
From:
Maria Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2022 15:15:42 -0500
Hello,
Please excuse the cross-posting. See below information on NERTCL's Open
Forum this Thursday! Feel free to contact me with any questions. Hope to
see you there!

Open Forum for New England Teen and Children's Librarians
January 20, 2022, at 1:00PM
Indicate your interest in future emails here.
<https://forms.gle/XuSDujDrddQoMzNw7>

Join the New England Round Table of Teen and Children's Librarians in an
open forum to connect to other librarians across New England. We will be
discussing three major topics of our libraries after a brief report from
our State and Board Representatives:

   - Responding to book challenges
   - Adapting to and from in-person programming
   - Rebuilding outreach relationships with public schools and the community

View our agenda and Zoom link here.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QEdyud77CroiMgM6aNNu0m6ouEixl30Er6MvTK2vsy0/edit?usp=sharing>

*Maria Richardson*
*Children's Librarian/Head of Youth Services*
*Kennebunk Free Library*
*207-985-2173 x 105*