Sender:
From:
Alice Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2022 09:21:15 -0500
I am wondering if any libraries are relying on pop-up tents for outdoor
programming. If so, any recommendations as to what to get that can be
easily set up and also whether you rely on tents with sides. There are so
many options available that we would appreciate knowing others'
experiences. Thank you!  Alice at Dr Shaw Memorial Library in Mt Vernon