*(Forwarding as MLA's rep to NELA)*
Registration is now open !
*LICENSING ELECTRONIC RESOURCES SEMINAR (Virtual)*
Registration can be as a stand-alone event or as an add-on to your NELA
Annual Conference registration.
*October 14th & 15th (2-day virtual event)*
Instructor: Tomas Lapinski
By the end of the 2-day event participants will:
- Identify the key copyright use rights that licenses often compromise
and how to recognize the license provisions that compromise those rights
- Understand other rights that license often restrict or impact such as
patron privacy or speech rights.
- Distinguish basic terms and conditions found in license agreements.
- Examine and assess license provisions (using examples from actual
agreements) that can pose a pitfall to licensees and their users.
- Review, identify and understand the function and effect of terms and
conditions from at least two license agreements in use in libraries.
- Presented in two convenient afternoon sessions with time for Q&A at
the end of each virtual session. Your registration will give you access to
BOTH days of the event. This event will NOT be recorded.
To Register go to:
*YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY*
15 Long Sands Road | York ME 03909