Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2021 20:24:11 +0000
base64
Sender:
From:
"Sally J. Bannen" <[log in to unmask]>
But the chair and desk are still waiting for YOU!!
-Sally

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 3:20 PM Sally J. Bannen <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Chair of Wonder
Stuck behind a desk all day in a squeaky, dilapidated chair from the '80s? You deserve better! With its adjustable options, faux-leather seat, mesh back support, agile rolling wheels, and removable arm supports, our chair is the Mercedes of computer chairs that your butt has been waiting for. You will need to retrieve chair. Email off-list for picture or more info.

Desk Research-DONE!
Have you been looking for a desk which is large and lovely enough to equal your library's awesomeness? Look no more! Our golden-colored desk will give your patrons the space they crave while they sift through their research or study for their latest exam. 36" x 44" x 42." You will need to retrieve desk. Email off-list for picture or more info.

Sticker stacks
Wondering how many book sales you'll need to host before you can afford more of those snazzy holiday-themed stickers for your picture book spines? Have we got a deal for you! A bag full of bright, colorful Demco subject classification labels can be yours if you act now! Can send through delivery system or you can retrieve. Email off-list for more info.

Sally J. Bannen
Technical Services Librarian
Windham Public Library
217 Windham Center Road
Windham ME 04062
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
207-892-1908 ext.7