Sender:
From:
Holly Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2021 15:56:18 -0400
Hi y'all!

We just had a bicycle maintenance program here at the library aimed at
tweens, teens and adults. Erik from the Bicycle Coalition of Maine does
this fabulous program where he invites folks to bring their bikes and
teaches them how to be their own bike mechanic. (He brings old bikes and
tools in a trailer.) It's FREE! He can only have 6 people (or couples/kid &
parent), but that was perfect for us. He does go all over the state, so
don't let our location deter you from inquiring.

For more info, you can contact Erik at [log in to unmask]

Hope you can get a minute outside today!

--
*Holly Williams*
Library Director