Sender:
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 2020 08:24:55 -0500
From:
Rich Boulet <[log in to unmask]>
To: Julie Hoyle <[log in to unmask]>, Library Directors listserve <[log in to unmask]>
Julie -

Thanks for the reminder!  I am so glad to see this idea come back up and,
yes, I say we should give our drivers some love next week.  Though ours
might be the next week, a gift basket, gift card, tote bag, whatever would
be a nice idea to tell these drivers we appreciate them keeping the wheels
turning.

-Rich Boulet

Cross-posting to the Directors' list too in case some are as not on top of
Melibs as I am...