Sender:
From:
Laurel Daly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:18:48 -0400
We need a new magazine subscription service. For many years we used EBSCO,
but found that because there's no way to manage our subscriptions online,
it was too difficult and cumbersome to use. We switched to Amazon last
year, but our subscriptions weren't saved so we have to re-enter all of
them again. Does anyone use a service that offers online management of
subscriptions (add and remove titles, see prices, etc.)?

Thanks!

--
Laurel Daly
Lower and Middle School Librarian