Sender:
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2018 10:06:21 -0400
8bit
From:
Peggy Malley <[log in to unmask]>
To: Alice Olson <[log in to unmask]>
I also purchase from Amazon and have tax exempt status under the library's name. The account is a corporate account under the name of the library, it's been a while since the account was created, but I do not remember having to specify a purchasing source or a description of property to be purchased.  I purchase lots of different items for the library on this account. The account is for the library exclusively.

Peggy Malley
Library Director
Ludden Memorial Library
P.O. Box 805