Date:
Sat, 19 May 2018 10:27:38 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Julie Hoyle <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone,

I am on a committee here in Waterboro that is looking at the possibility of
building a Rec Center, shared Town Community space, and a Library together
on one site. We are starting to look at sports facilities but I was hoping
to get some insight as to where I might suggest we go to see new Library
spaces. Our town has about 8,000 residents currently but we would like to
plan a bit for the future as well.

Have any other towns built a combined facility? If you have would you be
willing to speak with us and share insights?

What libraries have done recent new builds or additions? Would you be
willing to speak with us and share insights? Could we come tour your
facility?

Thanks for any help!
Julie

Julie Hoyle