Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 14:28:56 -0400
From:
Cara Sawyer <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know of a happy/sad event in Cherryfield
on Saturday, April 28th from 12-2 pm.

Our very own Kathy Upton will be retiring. We are celebrating her
years of service with the library with an Open House. Light
refreshments will be served.

Kathy has worked (or been involved) with the library since the early
1970's. She has been a patron of the library since she was a little
girl.

Although she will no longer be the Co-Director, she will still be in
and out of the library as she maintains the Historical Society's
Genealogy Collection and is our Town historian. (Plus, as my partner
in crime she won't be allowed to just disappear. ;-) )

If you are in the area, please stop in and help us celebrate her new
adventure into retirement!

Cara E. Sawyer
Library Co-Director
Cherryfield Free Public Library
PO Box 121
35 Main Street
Cherryfield, ME 04622
www.cherryfieldlibrary.com

PS- You may know (or remember) our new librarian, Melissa Smith-Rapa.
Melissa was the previous Library Director at the Milbridge Library.
She will begin her journey here in Cherryfield on May 1st.