Sender:
From:
New Vineyard Public Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2017 12:35:33 -0500
Hello Library Friends,

I recently posted on forum for knitters my desire to start a pattern
collection for our knitting patrons to have access to. We have a small
group of knitters who come every week to our Stitchers group.  I thought
that, given the spotty online service in our rural area, and the limited
access some of our seniors have, this might bring a few more people into
the library.

Well, I just got a large donation of pattenrs from a librarian/ knitter
from Georgia!

So I realized, now (insert eye roll) that I have to catalog them. Does
anyone have any experience with this? I am thinking that I would not
formerly catalog in our library software, Library World. Instead, create a
spreadsheet. We are a small rural library so this seems the easiest
approach, and something I can enlist a volunteer to help with. If anyone
has any other suggestions I am open to them. Does your library do this with
other things, tools, seeds? I would love to hear about these collections.

Thank you,

Karin
--
New Vineyard Public Library